Saturday, October 26, 2013

iPandanda Fire's Halloween Party!

Hello Everyone Today Was A Fire's Party on iPandanda!
You can won dragons!
Well, Party is Behind Us and here is Some PHOTOS! xD





















































My first won round :D

Well, but I don't won dragon :)
It dragons won somebody better in outfits than me :)
And it's :

Rokatorcare2

XFyxTDB[1]



EmiliThorn

j0LqHeW[1]


Congrast for 2 black DRAGONS! ;)
ReN2to1[1]





This party was really a one of the BESTS! :)

Next Fire's Party will be on CHRISTMAS!

Good Luck Everyone on Christmas! :)
Well, about 2 days here will be 1 year of Pandanda closure! :'(
It's very sad Message for me and everyone on iPandanda, because it was a best of BESTS game on Internet!
I can show you my new Best Outfit of This HALLOWEEN!


























Regards,
Administrator - Jotqo

No comments:

Post a Comment