Friday, September 7, 2012

Hi friends!
jot33 was contest canceled because of me, because I was not online and he could not do the contest without me because I had planned to run the contest. I seriously apologize that I did not come to the contest on Pandanda, but I had a very serious reason. But I came later, although he drew lots the winner, I then just decided to make a mini contest in my treehouse for non-members. And I gave my own 1 month elite membership gift code for panda winner:
And still want to announce that I have decided to abandon the post of administrator, but I can be like the author of this blog, if jot33 will do it on me. I will have more surprise and I'll give one more gift code from me, so keep reading jot´s33 blog for updates! So again sorry and also for jot33. Best regards,
❤Lisiana❤

No comments:

Post a Comment