Saturday, June 16, 2012

Henry's Blog - Happy Summer Festival 2012!


Happy Summer Festival 2012!

Hey Friends!

I paid an evening visit to Pandanda to see how everyone was enjoying the first day of the Summer Festival. Wow, some of you are super pineapple collectors - I saw lots of pandas already wearing some of the prizes from Kapono!

As you can see from the picture above, I've got to get busy collecting pineapples! I can't wait to get my own Roman toga and helmet, and all the other cool prizes. Maybe I'll see you in Pandanda as we hunt for pineapples!

I know everyone is anxious for some new clothes for the summer. Never fear, the Clothing Catalog will be updated with awesome summer fashions within the next week. Just be patient a little while longer!

Party on, tropical style!
Henry

~Luangatao

No comments:

Post a Comment